Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Sunday Video Love: I Need U


Guys, the addiction is real. Over the past two weeks, I have watched over 100 videos featuring BTS: music videos, live concerts, interviews, game shows, talk shows, reactions, vlogs; pretty much everything and anything involving these seven guys. (Serious kudos to the people who create the subtitles for all these videos.) I haven't touched books or Netflix. I just watch BTS. I also haven't listened to anything else but BTS. I downloaded their entire discography and just rotate through all of their albums. I have top three favourites for choreographies, music videos, music video concepts, songs from each album (both in studio recording and live versions). I have a bias (Jungkook). I have bias wreckers (mostly V, although Jimin and Jin do have their moments, too... so, basically the whole vocal line...). I even bought their fucking DVD box set yesterday.

I think I need an intervention.

Post a Comment

0 Comments