I know I posted a video only two days ago, but I got way too excited about the release of Paramore's new music video tonight. This is their first single from their upcoming self-titled album that will be released in April — their first full-length album in four years. As someone who has been avidly following them since 2005, this is a particularly exciting release considering the amount of turbulence and controversy the band has gone through in the past few years. I'm so stoked on this album that I've already pre-ordered it on iTunes and bought tickets for their Toronto show in May for their upcoming tour. If this song is any indication, Paramore is stepping away from their typical pop-punk sound and into harder, edgier territory with more determined vocals, darker lyrics, and heavier guitar riffs. I seriously can't wait to hear the rest of the album.

0 Comments